Instant Voice Training
The INSTANT-Series, The INSTANT-Series
(NOTE: Be sure to download the accompanying reference guide upon purchasing. You'll need it to go through the audio. If you can't access it, just contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
How to Train Your Voice Instantly!
In a world...where your "voice" totally matters - what do you do if you don't have the sexiest voice, the most commanding voice, the most articulate voice...or are simply not happy with the voice you have?
There is a myriad of reasons to why you would want/need to have a better voice:
* You want to be listened to more instead of falling on deaf ears by other people who can't understand you or can't stand the sound of your voice.
* You want to have a better voice for occupational reason if you're a singer, actor, speaker, etc., in order to get ahead professionally.
* You want to overcome speech impairments that are causing you to stutter or mispronounce your words and creating all sorts of problems for you.
Are you familiar with the proverb "it's not what you say, but how you say it" and how your actual words only make up "7% of communication"? Well, your voice makes up a remaining majority of that. Thus, how you come across to others is determined by your voice, even more so than appearance.
You certainly can retrain your voice to give it more control in how you want it to sound from tone, pitch, volume, and even accent by doing a series of vocal training exercises.
Within "Instant Voice Training":
* How to bring your voice forward via doing "mouth pull-ups" to unleash your dynamic, vibrant powerful voice.
* How to determine the type of voice you have and the best approach to calibrate it for best utilization.
* How to apply singing techniques to your speaking voice to propel your vocal projection to a whole new level.
* Plus, custom practical "how-to" strategies, techniques, applications and exercises on how to improve your voice.
...and much more.
Your voice is the ultimate weapon in your arsenal. It can move mountains.